Monday, January 23, 2012

Comp/Coop

With our conversation in class I understand the importance of competition, but with cooperation involed I understand why I liked team sports a lot more than single sports. I also understand why many people may fear competition for the fear of being a loser. Since competition is also in education many may take it to far, so that can make it scary. Still I do not think anyone should take the own life because they could not compete with another person in a grade standing. I feel that both of them work so good together, such as the kids shooting the freethrows that shows the beauty of them both, but with beauty there is always an another side we see as ugly(except for God) so there will forever be mixed emotions on this. I say be your own person and whatever drives you to succeed ride that to finish your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment