Thursday, January 19, 2012

Comp for an A

The day we had the execise in class for the A was great. This was indeed a challenge even though fun was involved, because we could see all sides of people. Some were selfless and some just loved the the challenge for the A. I stepped out of the challenge because I would like to earn it during class projects that made me feel as if my mind was challenged, and through that I made accomplishments that I can look at myself and be pleased. Still this was fun, because we still came together and worked well as a group, and at the end of the day that is what we needed to come together for a common goal and finish it no matter if there was only one A given out we really all deserved one because of the effort put in by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment