Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Black Ranger Kite

Today we flew our kite and to my surprise it flew great. This was amazing to me because I cannot recall flying one ever since I got a black eye from one when I was young. Although homemade this kite flew, and flew the best according to the class so I was very pleased with the results. Also I was excited to see the others fly theirs. Though they were all unique in styles they all flew, and I was happy for that. Over all this group/team project was a nice change of pace, which was needed. Thus through this we learned how important teamwork is because you need others to make things come together, and many had to do it on their own so they figured out the bad of it as well. Thanks Beth canot wait till the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment