Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Prisoners Dilemma

So this basically means if you are in trouble with something, and you are already going to be in trouble you can rat out whoever they are looking for for less time or rat to get less. During the exercise we had to choose who gets the A and there was only one who could get it. This was easy for me because I would never want to have it just given because I would feel like it was mine. Lets just say the A is already given at the beginning, and for me to obtain it at the end means that I earned it and nobody can take that from. So with that I pulled myself from the contest, but the way this worked out gave it a challenge so you can say they earned it, if they are fine with that but they did not learn. So with this I will always back away unless it is life threatining.

No comments:

Post a Comment