Wednesday, January 18, 2012

people challenge me

For this post I am listing people that I would have a litte trouble working with, but none the less I would make it work because everyone can work together. So for this I will list these three people, and I don't want to offend anyone so I barely looked and picked. Sorry Beth, but I have to do that because I think that I can work with everyone because that is the way I am. I do not want to think failure at first, I think everything will work out for the good. So with that said first person is mindless jibber jabber, and this is because in one part you said you manage the group I have a problem with authority. With that I would like everyone to be a strong link and not just one over all. Second would be Allison because in one part she sad that she had to play bad cop because she had to get people moving. I understand having to get people going, but I would have a bad reaction to it. Pause I hate doing this because I feel like I'm singling out people and thats not right to do, but last but not least is Astr8r because he just seems like he has not opened up on here and makes me wonder if he will give input when in groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment