Tuesday, December 15, 2009

skating shoes


When you see roller blades you look at it as if it is normal, but when you see wheels on a normal pair of shoes you are wondering what people where thinking. Although people or more so kids have accepted these shoes as great shoes. Every time I go somewhere I see a kid gliding on the ground and I think to myself that whoever designed those shoes did a great thing. I mean a normal pair of shoes that can turn into skates simply amazing. Still this may cause people to be a little lazy for the sheer fact that kids may stop running, and start gliding everywhere. Although they still are using some sort of muscle when using the shoes because in order to be able to glide you must first build up momentum. Still when I see these shoes I almost want to get me a pair, but the catch is that they do not come in very large sizes they stay near the youth sizes. This is somewhat smart, but at the same time it can hurt them because what if the demand on the shoes went down because of this things would still go good for them but they would not reach that tipping point. Thus these shoes are appealing to me and I think that they are a great design.

No comments:

Post a Comment