Tuesday, December 15, 2009

nerf guns


Are these types of toys really called for with the way world right now. I mean why already help these kids feel like a soldier whe they are able to pick up a gun, nerf gun that is. I think back to my older childhoodand I remember when they first started coming out they were like the coolest things out. Without hurting anyone you could shoot them, but there was always ways around this we just took off the tips were the darts stuck on things to make the darts go faster and hit harder. Also these guns allowed us to act like people in the movies or really play good guys vs bad guys. Although when I think about it, it seems as if these guns are training kids for the army before they know it. Sure it is a big difference from a gun, but the principle is the same there is still a trigger and a projectile comes out to hit the desired target. Thus I still think that the creator of these nerf guns hit the design right on the head to complete the fun of a safe shooting game for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment