Tuesday, December 15, 2009

mp3 shoes


This creation of this type o shoes leads me towards curiosity. I wonder if these shoes are real and if they are real what lead that person to the point of wanting to design these shoes. In the past many people used to walk around with a boombox playing all the music as they walked around on the street, and it would seem that these shoes would somewhat change the way that people visioned shoes forever. I mean its not enough to just wear shoes anymore now you are given the abillity to listen to all the new music that is hitting the stores. Still with these shoes what if they added bluetooth to them what would happen to the style of shoes then, but most of all what would happen to the price of shoes. I wonder if they would start to be just as needy as iPhones. Since everyone needs a pair of shoes to wear how would this change the music industry, I mean would top companies start trying to buy out shoe companies, or would the shoes just not sell. To me these shoes are a great creation, but I do not think that they will be able to sell like creators would intend for them to do. Thus the only way to figure out if these shoes are worth it is to get them on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment