Tuesday, December 15, 2009

portable tv


Television has become a natural focus with people now of days. Many might say that television has a way to corupt the mind of many people and their families. Televisions may turn many people away from eating together at the dinner table, but with the help of the portable televisions people have the opportunity to travel and stay focused on their favorite television show that they might have missed if it was not for their portable device. I remember back when I had one of them in my house, but mine did not have the luxury of being color or being small like technology now a days. Still I do not understand the need for a television on the go. I mean really why would you want to let television take over your life completely. Plus the portable televisions are eventually going to go out of style because of the direction of the phones, soon people will be able to just do it all on their phones. Thus the design of the portable television was a great creation, but I feel it will be short lived like the VCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment