Monday, February 13, 2012

I like em scrambled

Well this exercise was something else, and I think we nailed it. For the task that we were given I think we all came together to make everything work. Naturally when given our objective and roles to play we stepped up and made it happened. Also I noteced that one person tookon the role to speak up which normally happens in the real world as well. I had to get things started with the blindfold, and trust that my team would guide me in the right direction to accomplish the task at hand. This reminds me of when you are in the real world you have a team and some times you have to put trust in them to help get the job done because sometimes when you are all alone you mine as well be blindfolded, because the task can be overwhelming. also to add something that went wrong that I wanted to go right was the amount of butter that was put into the pan, because you just don't put that much in when making eggs. Also I would have put all the eggs in the pan at once so they could cook even. Still all in all the project was accomplished, and we managed to finish early thanks to Sean getting fired lol, no im playing. Thus I took away a lot from this thanks Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment