Tuesday, November 24, 2009

house


I like this picture, but when I first looked at it I was not sure what to expect and I still am almost like this. Still this makes me want to analize the picture more, and isn't that what art is supposed to do. Although this picture gives all types of feelings it first can be seen as a treehouse, but I begin to ask the question could this aslo be somthing like a light house? It is almost like this house is the last one standing after some type of detruction fell on the land, but the only way to get back to this house is by climbing. still I like the fact that the ballon is holding the bridge as to say that we can cross the bridge with no problem. Also the smoke comming from the top gives the effect that someone is waiting one someone and is giving them ways that they can get in contact with them. Thus this painting just makes me think and the time on this painting cannot be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment