Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fear

Sometimes fear cannot be explained so easy, because things that you do not know can scare you can come at any time. Still if I were to come up with an example of what to do to show the fear, and try to over come that fear this would not be an easy task. Although I would like to do something on drowning because that would be one of the most things I would fear. If possible I would use an example that I saw in a movie that layed people down with a rag over there eyes and continued to pour water down there throats. This I would do so you would closer understand what it would feel like, and also learn not to panic in the situation. With that being said I think the example may not be right for the class or to do to someone. Thus I still feel this way would be most effective to overcome that fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment